The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) in Australia has launched the 2018 APSCo Australia Awards for Excellence. The Awards are part of APSCo’s global awards program, celebrated and recognised across the United Kingdom, Germany and here in Australia.
The APSCo Australia Awards for Excellence recognise individuals and Members who demonstrate and support the professional standards that APSCo embodies.
The Awards in Australia consist of four self-nominated categories, which APSCo Australia Member companies can enter, and three performance-assessed categories, awarded to individuals by the APSCo Australia Standards committee.
For the first time in APSCo Australia history, Members can self-nominate in the following categories:
· Corporate Social Responsibility,
· Creativity and Innovation,
· Diversity and Inclusion and
· Health and Wellbeing.
The company recognised in each self-nominated category will have implemented the most effective initiative, for that category, consistent with the professional values and exceptional performance associated with APSCo Membership.
The categories awarded by the Standards committee are:
· Certified Recruitment Professional of the Year, to the individual who has received the highest score on the APSCo Australia Recruitment Professional Certification exam;
· Leadership Award, for the individual who has worked closely with APSCo Australia over the past year to facilitate and promote the professionalism of individuals within the sector; and
· Managing Director’s Recognition Award, for the individual who has worked tirelessly within their company to ensure key APSCo Australia programs are at the forefront of their business.
Entries for the APSCo Australia Awards for Excellence will close Friday August 31. A shortlist of finalists will be announced in September. To enter the Awards, visit www.apscoau.org/apsco-awards-excellence-2018
The APSCo Australia Awards for Excellence will be presented at the APSCo Australia Gala Dinner on Thursday 18th of October in Melbourne. The APSCo Australia Awards for Excellence are sponsored by: Aegis, DaXtra Technologies, RDB Now, SEEK, Staffing Industry Metrics and Sunsuper.