Rob Millington, state director at Greythorn – an Experis company and part of the ManpowerGroup – has been appointed as a director for APSCo Australia, representing Experis ANZ after Suzanne Gerrard stepped down earlier this month.
The announcement was made by APSCo Australia managing director, Julie Mills who acknowledged Rob’s commitment to the Association through its long history and in particular his passion for the professional staffing and recruitment sector.
Mills said: “Rob joins a passionate group of directors who are driven to ensure the Association delivers on its value proposition to Members, in particular, setting best practice standards, developing knowledge and insights and maintaining a strong position with Government on issues that concern Members.
“Rob indicated his key areas of interest as a director are on developing individual talent and ensuring the compliance and standards of companies in the sector are the key priorities of the APSCo agenda,” she added. “His experience across multiple verticals including finance and accounting, engineering and ICT as well as his passion for niche markets ensures he will be representative of the rapidly developing sectors across the APSCo Australia Membership.”
Rob will join APSCo’s current directors:
· Jason Trevethick, managing executive, Paxus IT Recruitment (APSCo Australia Chair)
· Bronwyn Murphy, director, quality and compliance Australasia, Medacs Global Group (APSCo Australia Vice-Chair)
· Stephen Smith, CEO/managing director, Sirius Technology (APSCo Australia Vice-Chair)
· Nick Bacon, regional manager, Clicks IT Recruitment
· Nicole Shepherd, general manager, Ignite Services
· James Liley, vice president - ANZ, Frank Recruitment Group
· John McCluskey, CEO/owner, Whizdom Pty Ltd
· Stephen Veness, group manager - Projects & Operations, Davidson
· Anthony Whyte, general manager, Talent International